Audit to Implementation
Before Upbeat onboards an existing Drupal site, we start with a full Technical Audit looking at: code, build, stability and quality. This creates a list of items we need to review, if any major issues are found then these will need to be resolved before we can onboard. In Sobell House's case we found a reassuringly sound foundation to build upon.
Upbeat then worked with the client to identify user personas and conduct a full User Experience Audit. This detailed process included: persona-based user testing, recording feedback, analysing Google Analytics data and establishing patterns around sales and abandonment. This information was then captured and presented, along with proposed solutions, to Sobell House.
- Developing a user-centric and more modern design
- Better promotion of courses, and simplified user flow
- Improvements to information architecture and navigation
- Adding modern markup and structured data for search engines
- Improving the site language, for usability and Search Engine performance
- Definition of emailed information to reduce administration