Our current vacancies are listed below, but we're always interested in talking to talented individuals so please do get in touch by sending your CV to [email protected]
Senior PHP Developer
Upbeat are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior PHP web developer to lead the development and refactoring on one of its key projects, and to work across multiple other projects.
You will be working with regionally dispersed and multi-skilled colleagues in a flexible and supportive environment, and have the opportunity to lead by example.
Candidates should have:
- A number of years solid hands-on experience completing software builds in PHP, utilising object oriented techniques and creating high-quality, well-tested code.
- Experience and demonstrable expertise in:
- Full stack building web-based software in PHP frameworks such a Symfony, Laravel, and Yii
- Databases and SQL, noSQL
- Caching, CDNs
- Continuous Integration, version control, and automated testing frameworks
- Secure coding techniques
- Performance optimisation
- Object Oriented software development and design patterns
- Strong practical maths skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience with Yii and Mysql
- Experience having refactored larger legacy applications
- Experience architecting for and deploying to cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Platform.sh, Heroku.
- Experience with Dev Ops and hosting
- Experience defining stories, tasks and backlogs.
- Experience creating architecture and data diagrams and other technical documentation.
Please see the full job description for more details.To apply, please email your CV to [email protected], including a covering letter explaining what makes you interested in working with us.
Senior Drupal Developer
Experienced Drupal Developers - We want you!!
We are looking to add to our core team of Drupal experts with an experienced, meticulous developer who is comfortable leading projects, speaking with clients, mentoring talent and producing high-quality Drupal and Drupal commerce projects.
We are location flexible and have offices in Carlisle, London and the Cotswolds. With a relaxed and fun working culture we offer you the opportunity to take ownership of projects, mentor colleagues, and get involved in a diverse range of projects and technologies for clients including charities, corporates and governmental.To apply, please email your CV to [email protected], including a covering letter explaining what makes you interested in working with us.
Working at Upbeat
Don't see anything in your skillset?
Get in touch with us anyway, we're always happy to talk with passionate web people!
Why not fill out our Get in touch form.